Music

Monday, June 29, 2009

Finish my Eclipse !!! Yay~


1 week and 4 days.


Recently i was reading Eclipse from the Twilight saga series 3. It takes me no small amount of effort to stop from reading it. Stephenie Meyer was a best novelist on vampire. Every single did means a lot in the story. Unless you read it thoroughly, otherwise you might lost in her words.


Finally, i'd finish this novel after 11 days of burn-the-midnight-oil. This is the piles on tje suspense and romance that drive me... ... sort of crazy. It has a hypnotic quality that put me right inside the vampire's world. The author knows what we want: thrills, chills, and a lot of romance, and she delivers on all counts.


Now, I am gnashing my teeth awaiting the last book,


Breaking Dawn.


Nothing was unbearable since days away I'm going to get my book when I go home on this weekend.


I placate to myself.


p/s: Dear Lord, I know I've been better these few days.

Since You set everything up for me, I shall have no complaint with that.

Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment