Music

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

whirl ing...

I'd never take a nap after school...within this year. And today, perhaps too exhausted, I slept after I was room! No lunch no bath...till 6 o'clock in the evening.

Awesome.

And so, my time had disappeared without notice.

It was always assignment time at night. I supposed it was silly for me to imagine that I was watching Mr Bean at 9o'clock in the night. Ridiculous. I don't even finish my assignment. I'm not going to spend decade of time to finish it. Not in a sloppy way, neither.

But......

My eyes glazed with boredom on my assignment. Its never going to finish. Right?

So I picked up my phone, started to message my friends. No doubt I was complaining about how terrible my life was in form six. And how envy I was that they were all away for matrik, college, university......while I stucked in form six.

Beep...message delivered.

"Do believe there is something good behind everything, just a matter of perception."

What a knock on my head!

Everything is going to be fine as soon as I set my perception right!

Thanks friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment