Music

Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Night Of Samurai.

Recently i'd been Genting for an event.
A Japanese style dinner.

"Wow!"
Thats all i can say. ^^


The surrounding was well-decorated by my friend n his friend (?). Hehh. He is a chef. His friends are chefs. They held this event as their sem mark. I bet they gain a high marks, for their awesome perfomance.







Nice huh..?


Mango n LeeLi.. were the lucky 2 to go there. Hehh. (^_^)y





Tadaa~ Dino, the boy behind, was the chef i'd been mentioned all about.



And here is the gather-photo of all of them! Smart and happy, aren't they? They had serve us delicious food. I'm sort of full to death. (^^")


ENJOYABLE!


And the best thing of all is that... ...

I got the chance to wear a kimono!!!!!!!!! 1st time in my entire life. Walaaoo~ The feeling was just.. fantastic! U know i always dream of going Japan. When i wore up the kimono, i gotta feeling that i was closer to my dream. Silly, am i? Well, really feel it that way.^^
People said i look cute. (^^#) Really..? yeah, i think so.. hehee. (banyak perasan punya orang~)

Yorr.. still can't let go the feeling. U know, satisfied. Arghh.. a dream that i don't wanna wake up for.



After the dinner 3 of us go walk around in Genting. Cold. I love that feel. I can feel the wind's blowing over me. Chilled. But feel good. Ahahaa~ So long time haven't feel the wind's touch. KL seldom show me the colour of the wind. The colour of the wind. yea..I miss it.. a lot.


So we walked, we talked, we silenced, we felt. Felt the peaceful of those moments. That will last forever in our heart. Believe it or not, i didn't sleep for that night. Not at all. Wonder how can i do that, i never tried before. Well, my 1st time to skip the night sleep as well.



No wonder the next morning, when i looked into the mirror, i saw this >>>>

(@.@) Panda eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment