Music

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Nothing comes better than S.A.T.I.S.F.Y

So now I'm studying in my new school, SMK Cochrane.
Leave my old friend behind, my older old friend more behind...

And start a new life here as form 6 student.

Form 6 is not something bearable, as i'd expected before.
Somehow I choose what I LOVE, and I love what I CHOOSE.

I was new for only days, and I'm still trying to suit myself with everyone that seems totally different to me.
Not that I mean I don't like them.
Actually I felt happy with them my new classmate.
They aren't hard-going type, at least.
Through I was...sort of enjoying myself there.

Met someone who is willing to tell me where the toilets are over and over again without showing annoying face...
Someone who is funny and willing to share his books with me when I was out-in-conditian with those books...
Someone who is talkative and keeping calling me to watch 8TV news as I have the same name with one of the reporter...
Someone who is keep bothering with my name for "why LEE LI not LI LI or LILY..."...wonder what had that bother her.
Someone who is in chess club and keep telling me Hallo whenever we meet after the club meeting...
Someone who will keep her head on making jokes to me on my way home and even grimaced at me everytime I tried to say something.

I'm never the odd from evens, I felt belonged.

And this make me enjoy my life now.


Smile ya~ (^-^)y


Perhaps u will feel the same the way I feel now.

No comments:

Post a Comment