Music

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Start with F, End with that

F**k u, for being an asshole.


F**k myself too, for being an asshole as well.


I remembered the shaking of my hands, how frustrated i was moment ago.
Everyone have their own life to deal with and carry on to, 
Making people feeling bad is never my intention.


Somehow when mistake done, accept it as u accepting yourself. 
We don't need apology, what we need is only time.
Time cure everything, always.




Thanks for guiding me, thanks for making me pain.
Thanks for my stupid gastric and your words,
Now i know where i am.
And how far i still need to walk.


Life is never a long journey, nor a short one.
It depends on how u want it to be.


Some people get nothing in their whole life,
Some get it before they could regret.


Curiosity kills a cat??
I never understand that thoroughly.
Why cat? Why kill? Why only curiosity?


It doesn't even matter now.


Cuz i'd realized that Ego kills every good thing.




Each drop of tear is a diamond.
Crying does releases u from pain,
But it never heals your soul.


Finish up all those useless feeling,
I should be strong, always looking forward.
Never forget my fault and mistake.
Keep on learning.




To be a better man.

1 comment: