Music

Friday, October 28, 2011

Time 0f My Life

I've been waiting for my dreams,
To turn into something I could believe in.
And looking for that magic rainbow,
On the horizon, I couldn't see it.


Until I let go, gave into love,
Watched all the bitterness burn.
Now I'm coming alive, body and soul,
Feeling my world start to turn.


And I'll taste every moment and live it out loud,
I know this is the time, this is the time to be,
More than a name, or a face in the crowd,
I know this is the time, this is the time of my life.


Holding on to things that vanished,
Into the air, left me in pieces.
But now I'm rising from the ashes,
Finding my wings and all that i needed.


Was there all along, within my reach,
As close as the beat of my heart.


And now I'm on the edge of forever,
Ready to run,
Keeping my feet on the ground,
Arms open wide,
Facing the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment