Music

Sunday, September 20, 2009

B.A.S.K.E.T.B.A.L.L.

Today was totally awesome. Because after...(counting)...1 year 3 months and 17 days, i'd played basketball again! wow~ isn't it cool? hahaa. And i found out something that really thrilled me up---my stamina is still as gud as last time. Because i didn't felt tired AT ALL. When we stop playing i was like, yerr not enough, i want to play more. But its boys turn, not gud for me to ask for too muc. Cannot be so selfish, especially this is my 1st time to have a play there.

But my head was hit by someone. pain pain and faint faint abit. Its an accident i know, i'm not blaming anyone. somehow the feel of excitement already covered everything. Touching a basketball was so glorious that my heart quickened with every bounce of it. I miss basketball i know.

If, if and only if i have the chance to play there again, i'm going to buy my own ball and bring it there. Don't want to waste any moment that can make me have more practise on it. Special thx to Yapan who invited me there, DingDing who fetched me there, KahhYenn who accompany me there, and others who played with me there.

I love Sunday.
It's always a gud Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment