Music

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Again

This Sunday i went to Sunway find JingWen. Actually plan to skate there, but i didn't bring my socks...(-_-") . Then, puff~ dream off. No skating today. Haiz. So we just went to shop, eat Sushi (^^)..i walked with high heels again, then still hurt my feet! Damn~ its not easy to be a girl, especially a gal with high heels.

Boys, when ur girlfren is out with u, pls pay more attention. Dun walk too fast, observe her wether she's walking comfortly or not. Must care..care. U guys have to know that ur gf wear heels just because of u!

Here we go the Sakae Sushi again. Yet still eager to take those photo! hahaa.







Sorry sharon, i didn't call u along..(^^")..dun be mad at me k? next time when i want to go skate i'll call u out. Hehh.


And the Baskin Robbins. This is my 1st taste on it. No bluffing. I never eat this before, even when i know its existence. Mint chocolate, nice nice. No wonder its soooooo expensive. (=.=")
Despite of my injured feet, i'm quite satisfy with today.
p/s: actually if no inccident i'm goin to play basketball de, but then canceled ady. Somehow it rains, for my God's sake. So..luckily i didn't go. hahaa.

8 comments: