Music

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Love Sunday...

Sunday.

2 hometown friends called me out. It's nice to hang with them, and shop with them! Well, they never fade up with my shop-by-shop walking, instead they help me alots with stuff i'm choosing. That's what i want, a loyalty partners.




While we're shopping, a bundle of Stitch were accidentally found by us. Hahaa, photo taking was unevitable. Every moment shall be a special moment, one day. So, never doubt to snap it down. (^_^)





Someday, we will remember today. As long as the photo live, so does our friendship.






And i can't stop myself for letting it go. It's sooooo cute. Expensive as well. Know that i'm not going to own it by buying, I own it this way...by photograghing.






If and only if i have alots of $$...I'm going to buy this.







Lunch time in Sakae Sushi. Enjoy is what i can say. I like sushi. I LOVE sushi. It's been long i haven't eat sushi, thank god they came and asked me out. And decided to eat sushi. Well, too hungry I have no time to take photo..only pics on afterward. Haiz.






And Dino brought us to a place called "ZEN", a place to have a tea. This is the product of 1 of his friend's. A chef. Hmm. Taste good. Well, Dino is a chef too, still learning in IntiGenting.


It's been 7pm when i reach home.
Happy.
Tomorow school start.
So good.

I love Sunday.
Hehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment