Music

Friday, October 23, 2009

Hey Friends!


Meeting Prema and Kenny after school. I brought 2 bag to school today! 1 full with my books and another 1 full with barangan haram (handphone camere shirt jeans shoes).
Luckily today no spotcheck (^^"), if not i'll be terribly scolded. Phew~





We went to Mr Ramen in Timesquare. Not bad the food taste. But not really good also @.@. After i pokkai i still able to enjoy all these, thanks to them ^^ .



While i'm interviewing with the manager of Sushi King, they wait me over there. Hehh. Few more minutes our movie, Pandorum, is going to start leh. So eager want to go but dun dare to ask me quick. Because im interviewing for a job over there on this becoming December. ^^



Thx Prema~




Thx Kenny~




And we found out something interesting : Halloween Costume! hahaa.. wat else?

Let's photo!



Yeng mou?? Hahaa~

Halloween.is.coming.to.town.

Never celebrate before, wanted to try SO MUCH !





Maybe we're just too young to feel shame or whatever, we stand on the huge empty stage and snap some photo!
Young is good. We're good. ^^





I know i look SHORT here, and i admit that.U can see that both of them bent down their body just to look same height with me.

Thx guys but.. it doesn't really worked. I'm still short and looking short T.T


Haiz. A relaxing time. Back home have to start study le. Feel sienz about it.
Feel bad about it.

I am sort of fading up with da busy burden life.

Sort of fading up.

Thx Prema and Kenny~
Without u both i won't be able to enjoy all these.

Muackzzzz~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment