Music

Saturday, August 29, 2009

BookFest @ Malaysia 2009

Today i went to a bookfest with 1 of my classmate, Sky. To my surprise, the bookfest was awesome but peoples were less than i expected. It is great, i thought. Atleast i can walk freely without any blocking body (^^)... So we started from Hall 5 the chinese part. Wow~ many many books that are CHEAP! Cheap to hell! All original with an awesome price. I already bought some of it long time ago, with the scare-u-to-death price. Now see back those books, i was wondering why not i just wait for few months and buy it now? I get to save my $$ then. Haaiz (-.-").

After wandering for around 2 hours, finally i grapped this:



My favourite singer Jay's piano note on plenty of his songs with RM17.9o[UsualPrice RM39.90!]



and this:



A travelling book for single woman like me (I always dream of going other country as a backpacker) with RM18.90[UsualPrice RM38.00]



also this:



A book just to help make urself a better one with RM22.90[UsualPrice RM37.90] .



Then we walked to Hall 1 the english part. Oh no, the books are CHEAPER! CHEAPIEST! Oh no oh no......i guess i'm going to pokkai after this. Don't care don't care.


But i don't hav enough $$ to buy all those too!
yorr..so 'gek sam' laa!


After 3 hours of taking up putting down, finally i choose this:




The Host by Stephanie Meyer with RM27.90[UsualPrice RM37.90]



and these two:


Author of P.S I Love You with RM49.90[UsualPrice RM74++]

and these three:
Litttle Black Dress Series with RM 44.00[UsualPrice RM66++].
Haa.
My books.
and also few stationery.
Well, pokkai jor.
But satisfied.
(>.<)
* pokkai = no more $$

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!

    So many books one?! so niceeee.....

    I bought the cecilia ahern "where rainbows end" for less than rm30 lea... coz 20% discount here the other day.

    have a fun time reading them ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!
    i got the cecilia ahern book le.
    the 'if i could see you now'
    n.. y the little black dress so expensive one??
    at kinokuniya,its only rm19++ each le.
    because 20% off.
    but till today ny la.
    hehe..

    p/s: shrn, that my book,okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat laa shrnpong..really aa??
    mammi~ i tot i bought under a cheap price de.
    yorr..
    sharon, i should ask u to help me buy de..
    regret ing~

    ReplyDelete