Music

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Whatever u say

Whatever u say, i'm not going to listen again. Whatever u say, i'm not going to trust u again. Whatever u say, it's not going to make me move. Because u always told me things that u're not doing, told me lie. What on earth can i take to believe u again?? u're driving me to hell. Idiot u!!

If i can stand infront of u right here right now, i'm going to punch u HARD! I'll talk to u CURTLY! I'll glare at u!! U're making things complicated, don't u realise it?? Din't ur mum teach u not to butt in people's stuff when no one ask u so?? Can't u just...just stay away from me??

I hate u!!

U're bringing me trouble!!

How muc i wish that i could NEVER known u. NEVER!!

S**ksss!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, dear, what happened? Don't be mad..come here, I sayang.. =)

    ReplyDelete