Music

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

Holding my thicket,
finally i'm going home today.

It's been long i haven't meet my family,
i miss them.
especially my younger siblings.
bet that they miss me too!
hehee.

3pm...
my thicket time.
after 5 hours,
i'll be home.

And surely i can't sleep a good sleep tonight.
Because my sis and bro is going to question me as many and as long as they can.
things like : how's school going on..how about H1N1..do u met bad people..does any1 bully u..do u feel suit in KL..do u go shopping and movie every weekend..do u crush on some one (-.-"')..and so on.
By turn, i'll be asking them how their life going on..does any1 fight against each other..any1 fall ill or not..any1 got punished from school..any guys approach to them..any gal approach to my lil bro anot..hahaa, and so on.

Because i love them,
and they love me as well.
so we will spend the whole night staying up in my room talking till all of us talk slower, slower, slower...and finally silent.
This is what happen ever since i leave home to study when i'm 13 years old.
A good moment to pull us close to each other.

The next day,
we'll all wake up and prepare our western style breakfast.
altogether.
My family.

God,
thanks for taking a good care of them when i'm not around.
thanks for blessing them.
Thanks.

Can't wait to go home now.
Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment