Music

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Memoirs of my stay in MRSM...

Highlight of my life...



in MRSM Kuala Lipis.




my final class...F5.




Non-muslim gather around...






Annual dinner..



Our class jamuan...outside dark dark but all with bright smile.

Our greatest Sir Z...too good to be our teacher.



Basketball match...



Fuuunnn...
My team...yeah~



Shoot a photo whenever there's a chance...



My juniors...all my dear.



A trip to Eco Resort in Bentong...



Celebrating birthday...



Waiting for Mock Interview to begin...nervous.
Mock interviewing...


In class...prep time all study..sometime play.

Our chinese class teacher...i love him as well as he love all of us.
Our chinese class...miss them much.

Student Representative Council...


A visit to my junior...2009.

My class...


My room...

Graduation Day...Our big day.

My partner...in Student Representative Council.



A visit to a place...as PUM member.



My best friend...i owe her very much.



Last day of F4...cleaning class.


1 night we held a movie for all stydent...to earn $$.


Kadet Polis...marching.


Moral activity...Green Green Day.

Jamuan Homeroom Daisy...the best homeroom of the year.



Class jamuan...F3 time.



I really love my time in MRSM Kuala Lipis.
Too much to show all...but all in my heart.
Forever...and ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment