Music

Monday, July 20, 2009

Midvalley...

Kenny me and Sharon Lee...


This is cute! don't u think so?

Girls gang...


ermmm..white gang i suppose.



See! teen like us go McD...




Ahhh~
i met my old friendsss!
we all gather in Mid, always Mid because its situated in mid..dle of place.
we're still us, the MRSMian, the good friend, the good feel.

Doesn't change anything.

I thought i'll feel awkward when i meet them.
because there's been Month we haven meet.
but no, no such feel of awkward.
i suppose it was silly for me to imagine that awkward situation.
we're stilll known to each other.
still belonged.

Doesn't change anything.

we're having lots and lots of belly laughs.
we wander around, having McD, trying clothes, snaping photo, looking for goods...
and i'm feeling lonely no more.

friend is friend.
even if we don't see each other often,
even if we have less talks
less hellos
less stories
less greetings...
But it doesn't seems to lessan our friendship!
we're not close now, but we're still friends.
and this make my life more complete.

And with all the joyfull we'd shared today,
it's worth to get me GROUNDED for 2 weeks!
seriously.
love ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment